Thank you so much for attending the goEBT webinar, EBT and COVID-19 | The Benefits of SNAP for Convenience + Community. We hope you have found the content useful. All the sources we referenced during the webinar are available here. If you would like to download your own copy of the webinar presentation, you can do so below.
Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of service.
EVP, Government Payments
goEBT, a brand of CDE
GACS EBT Webinar Resource
What is EBT?
What is SNAP?
How does my convenience store become an approved SNAP retailer?
It’s easy! Just follow our step-by-step SNAP retailer guide.
Am I qualified to be a SNAP retailer?
You can take our SNAP retailer quiz now to find out.
Additional Webinar Resources:
- Staple Food Definitions
- SNAP Factsheet Georgia, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, CBPP analysis of data from USDA Food and Nutrition Service, FY 2018
- 2019 SNAP Retailer Management Year End Summary
- SNAP Retailer Eligibility Guidelines
- CARES Act
- USDA, States Must Act Swiftly to Deliver Food Assistance Allowed by Families First Act
- USDA Increases Monthly SNAP Benefits by 40%
- FNS Responds to COVID-19
- CS News, State of Retail Payments study, NRF and Forrester
- Mastercard Global Consumer Study, APRIL 29, 2020
- State Guidance on Coronavirus Pandemic EBT (P-EBT)
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)
- SNAP – Fiscal Year 2020 Cost-of-Living Adjustments
- A Quick Guide to SNAP Eligibility and Benefits
- Retailer Requirements to Provide Online Purchasing to SNAP Households
- eMarketer US Ecommerce 2020 report
- Online Commerce Eating Offline Retail As E-Commerce Jumps 49%: ‘Black Friday In April’