By configuring the POS device, you can save retailer receipt copies that will be stored in the device, and then print them on one continuous piece of receipt paper at the end of each business day.
To print a single report for your total expected settlement at the end of each settlement day (6 p.m. – 6 p.m. Central Standard Time), do the following each day:
- Examine an EBT receipt from that business day’s transactions. Upon the receipt is shown the Settlement Date. Keep this date in mind.
- Press the F4 key on your EBT Terminal.
- Press the #2 key for
- Press the #3 key on the list of reports
- The terminal will ask for your Supervisor ID, enter 1999 for the ID and 1999 for the password. Press the green enter key after each.
- The terminal will ask for your Settlement Date. Enter the Settlement Date (2-digit month and 2-digit day) from step #1.
- Once you enter the Settlement Date, your machine will contact your state EBT to discover your total then print that total on a receipt for your records.
- This Report is your Settlement Total for the entered Settlement Date (6pm CST the previous day to 6pm CST on the Settlement Day).
Need more help with this?
Click to request support