If you want to print a report of all your EBT transactions at the end of a business day (not a settlement day), follow these steps:
- Log onto your EBT Terminal in the morning before you open. Clerk ID is 2020, Password is 2000
- Once logged on, your machine will begin to record all of your EBT transactions until it is logged off.
- Log off the machine after you close your business. When you log off, the EBT machine will print a report showing your transaction total from the time you logged on.
- You can use the log on/log off method to keep track of your daily, weekly, or monthly totals.
- This Log Off Report only shows your EBT transactions total since your most recent Log On time. Once this report is printed, the total resets.
Need more help with this?
Click to request support