If for some reason you need to cancel your EBT processing service with goEBT, you MUST follow the directions below. Returning your equipment without following these steps will NOT be recognized as a cancellation and you will continue to be charged.
According to your service agreement with goEBT, you must notify goEBT of your intent to cancel your account at least 60 days in advance. If we do not receive this notification at least 60 days in advance, you will be subjected to the fees specified in your agreement for early cancellation.
ALL goEBT Merchants must follow the process below to cancel their goEBT account, INCLUDING:
- merchants who have been withdrawn from SNAP by FNS
- merchants who are currently on a “holding pattern” agreement
1. Submit a request for support online, letting us know you wish to cancel your service.
2. Watch for an email from a member of the goEBT with important next steps to cancel. This email will include a request for you to reply, stating you wish to cancel your service agreement.
Per your agreement with goEBT, you MUST reply to this email stating you wish to cancel. If we do not receive your request to cancel in writing, you will be subject to additional monthly charges (the amount will depend upon your service agreement terms).
3. The email from our goEBT team will also include the equipment return form. This form must be completed and enclosed in the package with your equipment when you mail your return.
4. Package all of your goEBT equipment including POS terminal, pin pad, cables, and power packs and mail them with your equipment return form to goEBT. You are responsible for all shipping charges on returned equipment, goEBT does not provide prepaid labels for equipment returned due to cancellation.
Commenting below is not a method of contacting the goEBT team.
Need more help with this?
Click to request support