Currently, there is no way for retailers to view their transaction reports online. We have informed our partner company that this would be a valuable resource for goEBT retailers and hope to have a solution soon. For further assistance with this issue, you can call Conduent.
To print a report of your expected settlement deposit for a single day:
- Examine an EBT receipt from that business day’s transactions. Upon the receipt is shown the Settlement Date. Keep this date in mind.
- Press the F4 key on your EBT Terminal.
- Press the #2 key for
- Press the #3 key on the list of reports
- The terminal will ask for your Supervisor ID, enter 1999 for the ID and 1999 for the password. Press the green enter key after each.
- The terminal will ask for your Settlement Date. Enter the Settlement Date (2-digit month and 2-digit day) from step #1.
- Once you enter the Settlement Date, your machine will contact your state EBT to discover your total then print that total on a receipt for your records.
- This Report is your Settlement Total for the entered Settlement Date (6pm CST the previous day to 6pm CST on the Settlement Day).
Need more help with this?
Click to request support