- Once all of your equipment is connected and powered up, press the “F4 Retailer Options” key on the card swipe POS terminal.
- Press the purple key below the arrow at the bottom of the screen
- Press “#4 Terminal Configuration”
- Press “#4 Communication Test” on the keypad.
- The machine will take up to a few minutes attempting to communicate with the EBT/WIC host, then print the results of the Communication Test.
- If the result is “Approved”, then the terminal is properly communicating and is ready for a transaction.
- If the result is “Denied”, there is an issue either with the telephone or ethernet line your terminal is connected to or with the terminal itself.
If you need help, please submit a request for support.
Thanks for your feedback.