1. Start at the Admin Options Menu. Select User Management.
2. Select Update User.
3. Enter the 3-digit user ID. This information is on the printed list of users.
4. Choose the information to update.
5. The terminal displays screens similar to those when you added the user. When you have finished making changes, press “4”.
6. Review the information, then press YES to confirm the update.
7. The terminal sends updated information to the InComm server.
Note: The terminal must connect to the InComm server to update user information.
Need more help with this?