From time to time, InComm Merchant Services may request a resynchronization transaction to test communication between the terminal and the InComm servers.
Any employee can perform this task. To resynchronize the terminal:
1. Start at the Admin Options Menu. Select Terminal Tasks.
2. Select Resynch Terminal.
3. The terminal contacts the host for processing.
4. The terminal display cycles through – CONNECTING… SENDING… RECEIVING…
5. The terminal completes the operation.
This test also synchronizes your terminal’s configuration, including:
• Parameter sets
• Report specifications
• List of terminal users
• Terminal information
• Product information
• Date and time
• Software download information
Need more help with this?