If your terminal is configured for multiple languages, shift supervisors and managers can select a language for the terminal display,
reports, and receipts.
InComm supports English, French, and Spanish for the terminal display and reports. For printed receipts, you can select any of those languages, or choose none; choosing “none” causes the terminal to prompt the user for a receipt language on each transaction.
To select languages:
1. Start at the Admin Options Menu. Select Terminal Tasks.
2. Scroll using the down button and select Language Management.
3. Select the language to change: 1 for display, 2 for reports, 3 for receipts
4. Select a language; the current selection is marked *.
5. The terminal displays the updated choices.
When you are finished, press the red CLEAR or X key.
Need more help with this?