Depending on your terminal’s configuration, employees may not be able to return a FastPIN. You may have to enter a shift supervisor or manager security code to access the Return option.
Be prepared to enter the PIN from the customer receipt. If the customer does not have the receipt, you cannot return the PIN.
To return a FastPIN product:
1. Start at the Main Menu, and press 1.
2. Scroll using the down button, and select the product type.
3. Scroll using the down button, and select the product.
4. Select the denomination.
5. Enter your 7-digit security code.
6. Select Return.
7. Enter the PIN from the customer receipt.
8. Confirm the PIN is correct, then press YES.
9. Confirm the information is correct, then press YES.
10. The terminal contacts the host for processing.
11. The terminal display cycles through – Connecting…, Sending…, Receiving…
12. The terminal prints a receipt.
13. Confirm that the receipt printed, then press YES.
Need more help with this?