These product sales do not involve swiping a card with a magnetic stripe. Rather, you use the menu to select the product.
Use this procedure for:
• FastPIN products – the receipt contains a printed PIN
• Wireless Reload – be prepared to enter the telephone or mobile directory number (MDN)
• Bill Pay – be prepared to enter the account number to credit
FastPIN receipts contain important information for customers. For all FastPIN transactions, do the following:
• Confirm the readability of all FastPIN receipts.
• Do not give a customer the PIN receipt until payment has
To activate a FastPIN product or any menu-driven product:
1. Start at the Main Menu and press 1.
2. Scroll using the down button, and select the product type.
3. Scroll using the down button, and select the product.
4. Select the denomination.
5. Enter your 7-digit security code.
6. Select Purchase
7. Select the customer’s payment method.
8. Confirm the information is correct, then press YES.
9. The terminal contacts the host for processing.
10. The terminal display cycles through – Connecting…, Sending…, Receiving…
11. The terminal prints a receipt.
12. Confirm that the receipt printed, then press YES.
Need more help with this?