Only a manager can add users.
To add a user:
1. Start at the Admin Options Menu. Select User Management.
2. Select Add User.
3. Enter the password; the terminal hides the password with *.
4. Confirm the password by entering it again.
5. Enter the user name
6. Press the numeric key for the security level.
7. Confirm the information is correct, then press YES.
8. The terminal sends user information to theInComm server.
Note: The terminal must connect to the InComm server to add a new user.
Need more help with this?