In order to activate your terminal and begin selling, you must call Merchant Services. Your terminal has a sticker showing the telephone number to call.
To speed up the activation process, do the following:
• Use the store’s telephone to place the call, and make sure it provides caller ID
• Confirm that your terminal is connected to a telephone line or Ethernet cable
• Confirm that your terminal is ready to connect to the power pack
• Have the following information available:
- The terminal’s serial number
- The terminal’s location (store address)
- Your company name
The representative from Merchant Services will activate your terminal and test your communications with InComm. If you have an existing terminal to return to InComm, the Merchant Services representative will explain how to return it.
Need more help with this?